The validator is responsible for contacting all potential students that have expressed interest in studying (in general terms) in a timely and efficient manner. Upon contacting prospective student the validator will be responsible for qualifying and understanding their needs and collating the data to be contacted by a member of the sales team.
They will require a thorough understanding of relevant systems/processes, GUS product or of the working environment. Role holders will strive to achieve set targets, organise their own day-to-day work to meet clear objectives.
Independence and initiative will be required to react to changing priorities and work circumstances, with scope to make decisions within clear parameters. This may also include responding to complaints and escalated issues, and resolving problems involving other departments. They will typically set and monitor standards within their own work area, with scope for improving operational effectiveness and quality service through the application of process improvement.
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To contact by telephone, potential new enquires (from a range of data sources based in the UK) that have expressed a general interest in pursuing or continuing their education
- To make follow up calls to potential quires that have responded to our various advertising campaigns via Google, targeted email-shots and who have completed online forms requesting further information on our range of online courses
- To use open and closed questioning techniques to gain as much information as possible from the student, including (but not limited to) current qualifications/programme of interest/funding options/work experience etc
- To ensure only prospective students who meet the pre-determined criteria are passed onto the Sales team to follow up
- To provide detailed information from these calls to Sales Teams who are responsible for converting these leads immediately
- To liaise very closely with your allocated Managers to ensure that high quality enquiries can be converted into enrolments for respective GUS Brands
- To work towards meeting and exceeding daily/weekly/monthly personal and team targets including (but not limited to) call volume, call times, volume of leads passed to sales, conversions
- To assist the entire team of telephone sales staff to exceed our daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Providing individually tailored advice at all times
- Portraying a positive and professional image of GUS at all times. Generating a positive and sought after image of GUS
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The post holder may be asked to undertake different or additional duties in line with business requirements at the request of their line manager.
There is an expectation that all employees will maintain the values of the Group and will comply with the code of conduct as well as equality and diversity, health and safety and safeguarding policies.
To apply for this opening, please send an email to email@example.com with subject line as: "Applying for: Job title"