VR Telephone Sales
The objective of the team is to call the prospect leads in London that are sourced through different mediums and invite them for an open day to meet a Students Advisor. The advisors would help them apply for one of our many Vocational courses available in our University and Colleges in London.
They will require a thorough understanding of relevant systems/processes, GUS product or of the working environment. Role holders will strive to achieve set targets, organise their own day-to-day work to meet clear objectives.
Independence and initiative will be required to react to changing priorities and work circumstances, with scope to make decisions within clear parameters. This may also include responding to complaints and escalated issues, and resolving problems involving other departments. They will typically set and monitor standards within their own work area, with scope for improving operational effectiveness and quality service through the application of process improvement.
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Making outbound calls in a timely manner, ensuring service level targets are met
- Monitor, manage high volumes of leads assigned to the individual
- Call prospect leads for multiple brands
- Navigate through different brand web sites and government sites to source information for the leads
- Accurately and efficiently update leads details into company databases (CRM)
- Make follow up calls with potential leads
- Meet individual daily, weekly and monthly targets (for quality and productivity).
- Providing individually tailored advice to all prospective students
- Exploring possible career paths for students and matching it with specific GUS offerings
- Building commonalities to gain trust and engage potential students
- Provide outstanding customer service to all students, and all stakeholders, which is timely and efficient, and encourages students to choose GUS
- Handling student enquiries regarding different programmes from potential students business partners
- Providing individually tailored advice at all times
- Portraying a positive and professional image of GUS at all times. Generating a positive and sought after image of GUS
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The post holder may be asked to undertake different or additional duties in line with business requirements at the request of their line manager.
There is an expectation that all employees will maintain the values of the Group and will comply with the code of conduct as well as equality and diversity, health and safety and safeguarding policies.
To apply for this opening, please send an email to email@example.com with subject line as: "Applying for: Job title"