CRM Project Manager
Objective of this role is to guide users through the adoption process and resolve day to day issues. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to setup and configure the system, work with Salesforce CRM support and vendors of external applications, assist in training, user adoption and reporting, ensure data quality and consistency, provide suggestions to sales and marketing management to improve efficiency and productivity.
This role provides the selected candidates and excellent opportunity to setup and build up a world-class Salesforce support operation. Currently the role will support 3 business units, 7 different brands and ±100 users across multiple locations across the globe. Providing service is key for this role.
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide day to day user support and assist users in the adoption of Salesforce CRM
- Setup new users, configure their profiles and permissions and successfully on-board them to Salesforce
- Build or assist in the creation and maintenance of reports, dashboards and processes
- Constantly monitor data integrity and quality
- Assist in the selection, design and implementation and support of new features, functionalities and third party plugins
- Create and maintain user documentation and manuals on organization specific processes
- Partner with the sales and marketing managers to suggest improvements and training needs to optimize efficiency and increase adoption of third party plugin solutions
- Collect, organize and prioritize user request for features and propose them for implementation
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The post holder may be asked to undertake different or additional duties in line with business requirements at the request of their line manager.
There is an expectation that all employees will maintain the values of the Group and will comply with the code of conduct as well as equality and diversity, health and safety and safeguarding policies.
There will be an occasional need to undertake business travel between other GUS sites within London and across the UK.
To apply for this opening, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as: "Applying for: Job title"