Client Relations Officer
The Client Relations Team handles the main switchboard of GLOBAL UNIVERSITY SYSTEMS (GUS). The team receives calls for all of the schools/colleges/universities and is responsible in understanding the query of the caller and diverting the calls to the appropriate person/department.
They will require a thorough understanding of all brands under GUS and the student life cycle. Independence and initiative will be required to react to changing priorities and work circumstances, with scope to make decisions within clear parameters. They will typically set and monitor standards within their own work area, with scope for improving operational effectiveness and quality service through the application of process improvement.
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage inbound calls for various brands of Global University Systems
- Understand reason for calls and service accordingly
- Transfer calls to concerned department/person
- Take call back request in situations where the call cannot be transferred to the concerned department/person
- Provide information that is available to the team which will help the caller
- Navigate various brand sites
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The post holder may be asked to undertake different or additional duties in line with business requirements at the request of their line manager.
There is an expectation that all employees will maintain the values of the Group and will comply with the code of conduct as well as equality and diversity, health and safety and safeguarding policies.
To apply for this opening, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as: "Applying for: Job title"